We want to make sure that all our Philadelphia Folk Festers get your tickets, so since we’re using a new ticketing system, Upped Events, you’ll have to set up a brand new account with them, even if you previously had a folkfest.org account, member account, etc. Here are instructions in case you run into difficulties!
1. Go to folkfest.org/ 60thtickets/
2. Click the BLUE highlighted “login” IN THE TICKET FORM circled in the image below (not the orange folkfest.org one).
3. Click the highlighted blue “Register Now” to create an Upped Events account.
4. Fill out the info to create an account, (BE SURE TO USE THE SAME EMAIL THAT YOU USED TO SIGN UP AS A PFS MEMBER) and click the green Create Account button!
5. Check your email for the “Welcome to Upped – Email Verification” and click the green “Verify Email Address” button in the email. This will take you back to the Ticketing page!
6. Select the tickets you want in the quantities you want and then click the purple “Next” button on the bottom right.
7. Either choose to select more Add Ons like Parking, or confirm that you have all the tickets you need!
8. Optional: Add a fully tax deductible donation to support PFS as we reopen from the pandemic, then click the purple NEXT button!
9. Select the option to “Pay with New Card” on the left of the screen and enter your card information.
11. Make sure to fill out the pop up that comes up after you hit PAY WITH CARD! Answer ALL the questions and hit FINISH and you’re all set!